Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Worth a thousand words...

One month to the day and my IV-free body demanded another hook-up. Doesn't it have anything better to do?  Obviously it does not, so off I go to my new bed and breakfast in downtown Denver.

I hope know you are thinking "Wow, I wish I could see Sherri in her new digs."  Well your wish is my command.

Tour Guide Sherri at St. Joseph Hospital

Thought it would be a whole lot easier to show rather than tell and as you can see, telling makes me winded anyway.  I've been here 6 days so far with probably another two weeks to go. Here's hoping all goes well and I'll be picture perfect again soon.

3 comments:

  1. :( Sounds like your body has an IV addiction problem. If only 12 steps could help with that (awkward humor?). Sending you lots of hugs and hoping you feel better soon. Such a rock and a hard place feeling so bad but not being bad enough for transplant but that being a good thing and all the good/bad/good?/bad? craziness, I just wish you didn't feel so bad too. Sending you lots and lots of love. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I love the video! You really are fantastic, and it is neat to see your new digs. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sistah(Cyster)! What's up!? i can tell you're really bored! Know that I'm thinking about you and praying hard!

    ReplyDelete